FULL HD Dash Camera Video Recorder From Kenwood DRV-N520!
Connects to Compatible KENWOOD Multimedia Receivers
Dash Cam ready receivers are compatible with the DRV-N520 Dash Camera. The camera records in full HD video capturing every event that occurs on the road ahead, and also provides safety features such as collision avoidance.
Linking Video and Position
Able to display driving footage, as well as direction and position of vehicle on the map when replaying video recordings. Records not only video but also map-linked data, by integrating highly-accurate positional data from the navigation system in the drive recorder.
Recorded videos can be displayed on the large screen, and operated from the touch panel.
Using the receivers GPS more accurate location information is sent from the receiver and integrated as part of the dashboard camera video content.
3 Megapixel Recording
3 Megapixel Recording provides higher resolution than Full HD (1920 x 1080).
HDR (High Dynamic Range) for Backlighting
Easily records clear images in dark or well lit environments without underexposing or overexposing the image.
Equipped with Wide-Angle Lens
The wide-angle lens (horizontal: approx. 117°; vertical: approx. 63°) captures video from a broad viewing perspective.
Accident Avoidance Features for Safer Driving
Equipped with the latest in accident avoidance sensor technology.
Sensors detect the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead of you, and if a safe distance is not maintained a warning will sound. Collision Avoidance works at 20 MPH and up.
Warning When your vehicle is at a full stop and the car in front of you starts to move forward, the departure delay warning sounds if your car fails to move forward. The system will also provide warning if your vehicle starts to move backward.
(The accident avoidance features are for providing safety support to drivers and in no way, shape or form is meant to substitute a drivers full attention to the responsibilities of driving. The features do not provide notification of all hazards encountered on the road.
* Some locations, such as tunnels or cityscapes with tall buildings, may encounter loss of GPS signals.
* In some cases the shape of a vehicle, or color of paint may prevent. The sensors from detecting a vehicle.
Prevents the recorded video file from being corrupted due to lost power, as it provides enough power to allow the video file to close properly.
4 types of Recording Mode:
- Continuous Recordings - Recording starts as soon as the vehicle starts. In continuous recording mode. The oldest files are deleted when storage capacity has been exceeded.
- Manual Recording - Pressing the Rec button on the device takes the camera out of continuous record mode. The recording time of manual recording is 10 seconds before the manual recording button was pressed plus the time set for "Manual Recording Time."
- Event Recording - When an event such as a collision occurs during continuous recording "Event Recording" automatically starts record of the event. The recording time of event recording is 10 seconds before the event was detected plus the time set for "Event Recording Time."
- Parking recording - When the vehicle is parked and turned off, parking recording mode becomes active. If the vehicle is subject to a collision, or similar event, power is supplied to the camera and parking recording starts. When recording ends, parking record status resumes.
When the G-Sensor detects any sudden motion, DRV-N520 will automatically save and lock the recording to protect it from being deleted. The integrated 3-axis sensor records G-force which shows the direction and the strength of possible impact.
- 1/3 inch Color CMOS
- Bright (F2.0) & Wide Viewing Angle Lens
- Ultra Compact Design
- Linkage with compatible multimedia units
- Built-in "Save driving features"
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Equipped with HDR technology
- Support Super HD Video Recording
- 27 frames/Second Smooth Recording
- Kenwood Drive Reviewer, PC Application
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Colour CMOS
- Number of Pixels: 3M Pixels (2304 x 1296)
- Lens Type: Bright (F2.0) Wide View Lens
- Viewing Angles: 117°(H) / 63°(V)/ 128°(Diagonal)
- Event Recording Mode: Yes
- Continuous Recording
- Manual Recording: Yes
- Parking Recording: Yes
- Recording preservation timing: Full Time/Event/Manual/parking
- Recording time for collision detection
- Recording time before the collision detection
- Recording time after the collision detection: 10/30/60sec
- Frame Rate: 27 fps
- Picture Format: JPEG
- Picture Size: 2304 x 1296 Pixels
- Video Format: MOV
- Video Codec: H.264
- Video Clip Length: 1/2/3 min
- Audio File Fomat: Linear Pulse Code Modulated Audio (LPCM)
- G-Sensor Built-in: -4G to +4G (0,1G steps)
- HDR record enhancement: On / Off (Default)
- Scene Select Technology: Yes
- Parking surveillance mode: with optional hardwired kit
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Yes
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): Yes
- Departure Delay Warning (DDW): Yes
- Recording Media: micro SDHC Class 6 or over
- Maximum Size Recording Media: 4GB up to 32 GB
- Dash Cam Link with Compatible KENWOOD Unit: Yes
- Power Supply type: 3,5m DC-cable
- Power Supply voltage: 12V(8,5 to 16V)
- Current Consumption: 400 mA
- Dimensions: 79 x 22 x 48 mm
- Weight: 77 gr (Camera Only)
- Car Mount Bracket: Included
- PC software: available via download