Built-in Bluetooth® for your boat
Clarion's M505 digital media receiver lets you stream music from your smartphone or any Bluetooth device to your boat's sound system. Bluetooth aptX processing (also found in many Android smartphones) restores the sparkle that's lost during compression, so you'll hear vastly improved sound quality.
iPod® and iPhone® controls
The M505 gives you mastery over your music collection, including genre/album/song title search using your iPod control wheel. If you're a Pandora® Internet radio fan, you can listen to your favorite stations when your iPhone's connected via USB. Song and artist information shows up clearly on the sharp-looking black-on-white 2-line display.
If you've ripped your entire CD collection and gone digital, you can plug a thumb drive into the front USB port and enjoy all your favorite MP3 or WMA tunes, or you can play your digital music player through the handy front AUX input.
Sculpt the sound you want
Clarion built this rugged marine receiver to last, but it's also designed to deliver outstanding sound. The 3-band parametric equalizer lets you adjust the highs, mids, and lows to suit your preferences, and you can use the built-in frequency filters and subwoofer controls to get the best possible performance from your system. You'll find the three sets of preamps handy if you're adding amplifiers to your sound system.
Dual zone control lets you split the boat into two distinct areas to suit your needs. Using a special controller (sold separately), you can crank up the bow speakers for max performance, while leaving the cabin speakers at a more conversational level.
Terrestrial radio, anywhere on the globe
Clarion's excellent AM/FM tuner hauls in plenty of local radio stations, no matter where in the world "local" might turn out to be. You'll also be able to get the latest on changing conditions from the Weather Band.
Clarion has earned its reputation for building marine electronics tough enough to withstand salt water, heavy fog, blistering sunlight, and lashing rain. The M505 is a versatile, multi-source receiver that's tough enough to handle the extremes of a marine environment.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- marine digital media receiver with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- no internal CD player - plays MP3 and WMA music files from your iPod and other external sources
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- Bluetooth aptX for superior sound quality from Android phones
- enjoy Pandora internet radio using your iPhone®
- 2-line black-on-white LCD display
- marine remote ready
- specially sealed against the elements for use in the marine environment
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- covers for front USB and AUX inputs
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 11 preset sound curves
- fully-adjustable fader and control subwoofer controls
- built-in iPod control
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wireless remote control
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # M505
What's in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim-ring (attached)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (RCX001)
- CR2025 3V battery
- 4 Counter-sunk screws
- 4 Hex-head screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Rear-support bolt
- Owners/Installation Manual
- Warranty Card