Mono D-Class Car Audio Amplifiers Providing Very High Power and Efficiency, being able to astonish for the Excellent Musicality
HDP 1 is ideal to drive subwoofers and can work on 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm loads, providing 600W and 1000W power. HDP 1 features a subsonic and a Lo-Pass filer, both at 24 dB/Oct. Maximum installation versatility: just like the whole HDP line, the mono is equipped with the HDP IN system which, through the Speaker In and RCA inputs, provides the ability to interface with any OEM
- Monitoring LEDS - 4 LEDs monitor amplifier status and communicate with the user in real time. This system, while allowing the amplifier to operate, also identifies installation faults and leads to eliminate them.
- HDP Electronics - Power supply stage featuring toroidal transformers with multi-layered windings, powerful TO220 Mosfets.
- Advanced Heatsink - The heatsink boasts extremely efficient thermal conductivity, combined with exclusive cosmetics: scratch-resistant finish, end caps shaped for easy handling, control panel accessible from the top as well as a featured back lit Hertz logo which can also be rotated.
- HDP IN & ART(TM) - HDP IN system provides to interface with any OEM (through the Speaker In) and aftermarket (through the RCA In) sources. Using Speaker In inputs, the ART (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) function is available; the user can also switch it off.
- Channel mode: 1
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC :1 Ch 600 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 1 Ch 1000 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Lo-Pass: 40 ÷ 150 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Subsonic: 18 ÷ 40 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Distortion-THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.08 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 103 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 100
- Size WxDxH mm (in.): 171 x 344 x 46.70 (6.73 x 13.54 x 1.83)